© 2005-2015 Badaboom Limited. Website © . This project and website is maintained by
Fusion Technologies Limited
Designed on IE 11+, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox | All trademarks & logo’s are the property of their respective owners.
Badaboom Ltd does not own or make claim to any of the trademarks & logo’s presented in any way possible
Visit & See Us On:
FIREWORKS ARE GREAT FUN. HERE IS INFORMATION TO HELP YOUR
CELEBRATION BE A SAFE ONE.
- Always read and FOLLOW directions on the label.
- Always have an adult present to supervise your fireworks fun.
- Always buy from a reliable fireworks dealer.
- Alcohol and fireworks do not mix.
- Always use fireworks outdoors, away from homes, dry grass and trees.
- Always have water handy.
- A water hose close by is excellent.
- Always store your fireworks safely, preferably in a closed box, away
from any source of accidental ignition.
- Always store your fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Always only light one item at a time.
- Never try to re-light malfunctioning fireworks.
- Never give ANY firework item to small children.
- Never throw or point fireworks at another person.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Never shoot (fire) fireworks from metal or glass containers.
- Never experiment with, modify or attempt to make your own fireworks